pianos atlanta, pianos georgia, georgia music, music store, piano tuning, piano moving atlanta, piano moving, piano rebuilding, player piano, piano crafters, pianos, piano sales, piano store, piano tuning atlanta, piano refinishing, piano repairs, piano teacher, piano sales atlanta, piano sales georgia, keyboards, musical instruments atlanta, new pianos, new pianos atlanta, new piano, new pianos georgia, used piano, used piano atlanta, used piano georgia, new pianos, piano lessons atlanta, piano lessons, piano purchasing, music, writing music, school piano sale

Piano Crafters Facebook, Piano Tuning, Piano Movers, Atlanta Pianos, Piano Sales Contact Piano Crafters, Piano Tuning, Piano Movers, Newnan Pianos, Piano Sales, Marietta Piano Tuning

Are you looking for a piano tuner in Palmetto, Georgia? 

Piano Crafters offers Palmetto, Georgia piano lessons and piano sales. 

Yamaha.JPG

 

Piano Crafters offer Palmetto, Georgia the following services.

  • piano tuning
  • piano moving
  • piano repairs and refurbishing
  • piano player systems
  • piano cleaning 


Palmetto is a city located mostly in Fulton County and now partly in Coweta County in the U.S. state of Georgia.  As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 4,488 people residing in the city. 

Palmetto is located 25 miles south of Atlanta on U.S. Highway 29 and on the Atlanta and West Point railroad.  The railroad was completed from Atlanta to Palmetto in 1851 and extended to West Point, Georgia two or three years later.  Palmetto is located on the highest point above sea level between Atlanta and New Orleans.  the railroad is built on a water shed divide.  All water falling east of the railroad flows into the Flint River and all water falling west of the railroad flows into the Chattahoochee River.

Palmetto, as we know it today, was first established as Johnson's Store in Coweta County on May 8, 1833, at which time Mr. John H. Johnson was appointed the first postmaster.  The name was changed from Johnson's Store to Palmetto on December 8, 1847.  The community was located in Campbell County sometime during the period of 1850 to 1851.

Home     l     About Us     l     Instruments     l     Education     l     Services

Web Development Provided by
Southern Crescent Solutions